public safety from public money

A large part of India’s population was living for a long time without any kind of health, accident or life insurance.The schemes are based on the platform of Jan Dhan Yojana to protect citizens in times of illness, accident or old age. योजनाएँ बीमारी, दुर्घटना या बुढ़ापे के समय में नागरिकों की रक्षा के लिए … Read more

Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana

Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is the National Mission on Financial Inclusion in India and whose objective is to provide banking facilities to all households across the country and to open a bank account for every family.The scheme was announced on 15 August 2014 and was launched by the Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi … Read more

Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana

Scheme Name Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana 2021 Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi beneficiary country’s middle class woman Loan amount Rs 5 lakh Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana is a scheme launched by the Central Government to make women self-reliant, under which women between the ages of 18 and 55, if they want to … Read more

Vivad se Vishwas scheme

Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme was launched by Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 1 February 2020. Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme is an ambitious scheme launched by Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.Under this scheme, problems related to disputed tax, tax etc. will be resolved. There is a provision to get the matter settled on payment of 25 percent. … Read more

Girl Child Grant Scheme

All those girls who have attained the age of marriage and whose family’s financial condition is weak, as well as the families of BPL category are also eligible for this scheme.Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana is a central government scheme which will be launched by the central government to provide financial assistance to the girl … Read more

Safe Maternity Assurance Suman Yojana

Surakshit Matritva Assurance Suman Yojana has been started by Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan on 10 October 2019 along with various state health ministers and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, free health services will be provided by the government for the safety of pregnant women and newborns. The Government of India is … Read more

Self-reliant India employment scheme

If the company employs an employee with a salary of less than Rs 15,000, then it has to give the job to this employee for at least 24 months. Like this scheme, the government opens more employment options for the employee.The self-reliant India Employment Scheme has been started to compensate for the loss of employment … Read more

Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme

Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana is a central government initiative aimed at providing self-employment opportunities to unemployed youth. This scheme, launched in 1993, provides unemployed loans to youth and women.The Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) scheme has been started by the central government to provide sustainable self-employment opportunities. It is provided to 10 lakh educated and … Read more

gobar-Dhan scheme

The purpose of Govardhan i.e. Galvanizing Organic Bio Agro Resource Dhan Scheme is to prepare gas from cow dung. The objective of this scheme is to convert the waste into gold by generating income from the waste for the villagers.This scheme has been started to convert animal waste, leaves, and other waste into compost, biogas, … Read more

Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana

Under PM Kusum Yojana, farmers have been given the facility of solar panels for irrigation. Under this scheme, 90 percent of the total cost of installation of solar pumps will be borne by the government.The remaining 10 percent cost will be paid by the farmers themselves. Earlier the target was to cover 17.5 lakh farmers … Read more